Business IT Support
We can help you with all your business IT needs from Domain to Web Management, our team works with you so you get the best possible solutions and support required.
- Installing Servers, Desktops and Laptops
- Installing Networks, Internet and CAT5e
- Office Moves and Expansions
- Site to Site connectivity including VPN and Terminal Services.
- Installation and Maintenance of VoIP Telephony Systems
- Day to day Monitoring & Maintenance of Customers equipment.
- Design, Consultation, Planning of Solutions, Development & Migration.
- Anti spam Solutions
- Firewalls and Network Security Reviews
- Registration and transfer of domain names.
- Reception Screens
- Audio / Visual, Projectors and Interactive Whiteboards
- Setting up email hosting and web sites.
Our Technicians are trained to support all common systems Windows XP & Vista, Windows 7 / 8, Windows 2003 / 08 Server, Apple and other Operating Systems, please inform us of the operating system before a call out or Remote Session as we need to load the correct Software to Connect.
LAN Monitoring -
Many times during the day your staff at some point will do personal things on the work computer, Facebook, MSN, Games and eBay etc. However by monitoring your LAN you can watch what they do, block websites and interact with them, please contact us for specific services. Computer Systems:
No Fix No Fee -
With a no fix no fee policy you can’t go wrong. If we can’t do the job we won’t charge you, it’s only fair. But we will fix it, we always do. Excludes data recovery, because success or failure is down to the state of the data, and is outside of our control.
Foreign Languages -
We can still help if your computer is not in the English language. We have had a fair experience dealing with computers in languages we don’t speak; this has not been a big problem. But please advise us first, so we can be prepared, some Technicians do speak other languages.
Remote Desktop Support -
Occasionally our Technicians are able to fix the problem over the internet by contacting your computer remotely, this allows us to share your screen, mouse and keyboard so we can fix the error and talk you through the issues step by step without visiting your premises. Alternatively if you have a datarift account with us you can look in our Tutorials section for simple support.